4 Lang Road
+61 2 4957 7106
|Sunday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Monday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Tuesday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Wednesday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Thursday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Friday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
Reviews of Animal Referral & Emergency Centre
- Saman Safaei Added February 17, 2021★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆I stayed one night at camping site in Lake Macquarie where found a duck with broken leg. Reception gave me a phone number to Wildlife Emergencies who recommended me this place because they were opened on sunday and were on my way (50 min drive from Lake Macquarie). I called them 2 hours before I came to be sure duck will get the good care. They were very nice on the phone they reassured me they will not put her down and they will be fixing her leg. Before I left camping retired vet who was staying there had a look and told me its easy fix and not to be worry. When I came to Broadmeadows lady told me to fill out "name and phone no". I didnt feel welcome at all but I understood maybe she is having a bad day. I was suprised they dont want place where I found a duck but I thought Wildlife Emergencies had to tell her already. After few hours I called them to ask how is she feeling and they told me they put her down because she was in pain. If I knew they would not care or at least they mention they are not going to be fixing her leg or they will be putting her down I would never go there. I could not speak I just cried for many hours, i am still crying writing this that I sent this poor little duck to death.. how people can look at themselves at the mirror..
- Danny Cole Added February 16, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ★I can not thank the staff enough. They we're all so kind and thoughtful. Especially under the enormous pressure im sure they are faced daily...
I watched the nurses work the waiting room, keeping the patients and their owners calm...in an extremely hectic environment.
I was never spoken to rudely or abruptly. When I didn't understand or was stressed.
I received phone calls to give me updates. And also a wonderful text message with a photo of my dog and lovely message.
Thank you for taking care of my best friend.
Kuddi says thank you!!!
- Jillian Pryer Added February 02, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ★I just want to say a massive thankyou, for the amazing service I got from the very first phone call, till the end, the beautiful staff couldn't of been any more compassionate and loving and caring for our little gemma, very professional and communicate every step of the way.thankyou so much ❤❤RIP GEM .
- Sethy Kitter Added January 24, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ★Theyre so amazing, they've saved my cat and the several other birds that I have found on my travels. Bless them. I will always recommend them to any of my friends who have injured fur babies
- Lauren Kay Added January 20, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ★Compassionate, caring, top level care.
Thankyou for accomodating the needs of all involved.
Share this page
Today's weather in Broadmeadow NSW
13:00 24 ℃ 1017 hPa 37 % 4 m/s 16:00 24 ℃ 1016 hPa 39 % 4 m/s 19:00 21 ℃ 1016 hPa 44 % 5 m/s 22:00 16 ℃ 1018 hPa 62 % 4 m/s